As of Monday, January 3rd, 2022
What to Expect:
- Baran’s Kenpo Karate has stocked up on hand sanitizer to have more than enough to provide to our members.
- In the bathrooms, motion sensor soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers have been installed to limit the number of touched surfaces.
- There are markers/boxes on the training floor for students to stand on to ensure social distancing.
- Routine cleaning of the lobby, bathrooms, training floors, and high touch surfaces will be done by the staff and a professional cleaning company.
Expectations of Patrons
- Students will be expected to come to class fully dressed and ready for class.
- Students must wear masks while entering the building. MASKS NEED TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. (During class, in the lobby, using the restroom, etc.)
- Students must remain in their designated spots at all times unless otherwise instructed.
- Students should communicate with their instructor immediately if they begin feeling sick during class.
- Like the students, MASKS NEED TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. (While watching class, in the lobby, using the restroom, etc.)
- All staff will have their temperature taken prior to entering the building.
- All staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
Entry Procedure and Exit Procedure
- To ensure the safety of our students, parents must come into the building or meet their child at the door when class ends.
- Students must sign in for class using the iPads stationed by the front door by searching their first or last names.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for everyone to use when they enter and exit the building.
In order to keep our community safe, we must follow all quarantine guidelines given from the Governor and the Department of Health.
- In the event your child or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, he or she will need to quarantine until symptoms subside and/or they have a negative test result.
- In the event your child is confirmed to have been exposed to a POSITIVE COVID-19 case, he or she will need to quarantine for 5 days.
- In the event your child or someone in your household is being tested for COVID-19, he or she can schedule extra help sessions upon your return to the school.
- Should your child be quarantined and receives a negative COVID-19 test result, he or she may return to classes.
Informing ProcedureShould a student, parent, or staff member come in contact with or be diagnosed with COVID-19, all members of Baran’s Kenpo Karate will be notified immediately. Anonymity will be maintained, and the person’s name will never be released. Those who may have directly been exposed will be informed and should take self-monitoring/quarantine steps as necessary. In the event this does occur, a deep clean of the entire school will be conducted to disinfect and maintain safety within the karate school. If necessary, a temporary shut down of the school may occur.